Some recent things that amused us:
- We had completely forgotten that Amy Poehler energetically and hilariously played the recurring character of Stacy, Andy Richter’s Conan-crushing little sister, in the early days of the NBC show. (We know they’re trying really hard on Parks and Recreation, and Nick Offerman remains relentlessly funny, and Entertainment Weekly is singularly obsessed with convincing us we should be watching. But the show has a nagging habit of not making us laugh very often. Please, someone, give Poehler some comedy oxygen to breathe.)
- Via The Agitator, apparently North Korea is preparing to kick our asses, starting with ironically hip, t-shirt ready propaganda art. I blame Team America.
- Please explore the inexplicably long-lasting Twitter comedy of #ghostcatchers, brought to us by unassuming comedian-next-door @johnmoe.
- A 70+-year-old Moe Howard, Ted Knight and Mike Douglas throw pies at each other. Dare you to not find this fascinating.
- Sailing, or cross country skiing? You decide. (Give the second link about 30 seconds to get through the weird church applause thing and the song will start.)
I would have PAID Moe Howard to throw a pie at me. Although he would have probably been branded as a cruel old bastard since I was only 8 when he died. Three Stooges is one of the best slapstick comedy shows of all time.